ABOUT TALLADEGA

talladega college

A Moment in History

The Amistad Murals consists of three panels: The Revolt, The Court Scene, and Back to Africa. They are housed in Savery Library and are known as one of artist Hale Aspacio Woodruff’s best known works.

DIRECTORY DETAIL / By Department
Listing By Department

English

Name Phone Email Address
Delois Cook 256-761-6265 dbcook@talladega.edu
Barbara Lawler 256-761-6250 blawler@talladega.edu
Johnnie Lindsey 256-761-6250 jlindsey@talladega.edu
img

HELPFUL LINKS

Stay Connected to
Admissions & Recruitment

        

CONTACT US

Admissions Contact Information

By Mail:
Office of Admissions
Talladega College
627 Battle Street West
Talladega, AL 35160

Phone: (866) 540-3956
or (256) 362-0274
Email: admissions@talladega.edu

img

FACTS & STATS

The history of Talladega College began on November 20, 1865, when two former slaves William Savery and Thomas Tarrant, both of Talladega, met in convention with a group of new freedmen in Mobile, Alabama.

More Facts & Stats