talladega college

A Moment in History

The Amistad Murals consists of three panels: The Revolt, The Court Scene, and Back to Africa. They are housed in Savery Library and are known as one of artist Hale Aspacio Woodruffࢥst known works.

Talladega News

Home Page | Office of Public Relations | View All Press Releases

Released On:
Thursday, August 12, 2010


We are excited to announce that starting Fall 2010 semester, Squirrel Mail, the current student email system, will be replaced by Tornado Mail, an email system based on the Exchange Labs interface powered by Microsoft Live@edu. The new system offers improved services for Talladega students to include a 10 GB quota, full service calendar, and much more!

In addition to the use of the new system, the format for all student email addresses will change. Currently, the student email address consists of the student's first and middle initials followed by the last name, e.g.,jkdoe@Talladega.edu. The new format is the first and last name (separated by a dot) @stu.talladega.edu, e.g., john.doe@stu.talladega.edu. Please note: in the event of duplicates, the student’s middle initial will be assigned at the end of the first name, e.g., johnk.doe@stu.talladega.edu.

Information Technology

# # #


Stay Connected to
Admissions & Recruitment



Admissions Contact Information

By Mail:
Office of Admissions
Talladega College
627 Battle Street West
Talladega, AL 35160

Phone: (866) 540-3956
or (256) 362-0274
Email: admissions@talladega.edu



The history of Talladega College began on November 20, 1865, when two former slaves William Savery and Thomas Tarrant, both of Talladega, met in convention with a group of new freedmen in Mobile, Alabama.

More Facts & Stats